Download at MAXIMUM SPEED and remove 503 Error
Purchase a VIP membership and download using our fastest servers, up to 1Gb/s
If you get 503 error while downloading, Become VIP to download with unlimited connections.
SQL – The Complete Developer’s Guide (MySQL, PostgreSQL) is a SQL language course and MySQL and PostgreSQL database management systems published by Udemy Academy. SQL is one of the most widely used query languages and technologies that has been used extensively in database development and management systems. The use of SQL is not limited to databases and database management, but is also used in frameworks and tools related to data analysis and big data such as Apache Spark. SQL is a valuable semi-specialized skill that can be used by many people in a variety of careers, such as web developers and web application developers, data scientists, and database administrators.
SQL is a standardized language and can be used well in various industries and situations. Almost all existing database management systems support SQL in some way or internalize certain versions of it. Among the most important topics presented in this training course are writing simple and complex queries, building simple and advanced databases, developing the tabular structure of databases, filtering and receiving data, and so on.
What you will learn in SQL – The Complete Developer’s Guide (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Familiarity with introductory topics and SQL syntax
- Implement database and CRUD operations in SQL Server
- Normalization and normalization of databases
- Distribute information between different information columns in the database
- Initial installation of MySQL and PostgreSQL database management systems
- Write queries and filter data
- Integrate data and perform group and aggregate operations on large volumes of information
- Functional and basic SQL statements
- Build and structure tables in the database
- Familiarity with different types of data (datatype) and choosing the best case depending on the working conditions
- Add data to tables
- Database optimization with different performance analysis indicators
Instructors: Maximilian Schwarzmüller, Academind by Maximilian Schwarzmüller and Manuel Lorenz
Level: Introductory to Advanced
Number of Lessons: 219
Duration: 19 hours and 43 minutes
Course topics on 2021/12
SQL – The Complete Developer’s Guide (MySQL, PostgreSQL) Prerequisites
NO prior SQL or database knowledge is required!
NO programming experienced is required!
SQL – The Complete Developer’s Guide (MySQL, PostgreSQL) Introduction video
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir