Mastering Microcontroller: STM32-LTDC, LCD-TFT, LVGL (MCU3) course published by Udemy Academy. A step-by-step guide to microcontroller-based embedded graphics, interfaces, and building graphics interfaces using LVGL
In this course, you will learn embedded graphics systems and their programming along with using LVGL to create user interface applications. In this course I will show you how to create an embedded graphics program for 3 different boards simultaneously. You can use the STM32F429 Discovery board or the STM32F74x Discovery board, or you can use any STM32 board with an external TFT LCD interface that is used via the SPI interface.
What you will learn in the Mastering Microcontroller: STM32-LTDC, LCD-TFT, LVGL (MCU3) course:
- Embedded graphics systems
- RGB TFT LCD interface using MIPI DPI and MIPI DBI
- SPI based TFT-LCD display and programming interface
- STM32 LTDC configuration and programming
- STM32 LTDC layer programming
- LVGL implementation on emulator and STM32 microcontroller
- And …
Who is this course suitable for:
- Anyone who wants to learn and use embedded systems programming.
- Publisher: Udemy
- Instructor: FastBit Embedded Brain Academy , Kiran Nayak
- Language: English
- Training level: Introductory to Advanced
- Number of courses: 71
- Training duration: 7 hours and 28 minutes
Basics ‘C’ or ‘C++’ programming knowledge
Basic microcontroller knowledge
If you want to test the code developed for target hardware, you would need any one of the below-mentioned board
For more information please watch the preview videos above.
1. 32F429IDISCOVERY Discovery kit with STM32F429ZI MCU (Explained in the course)
2. 32F746GDISCOVERY Discovery kit (STM32F746NG MCU) (Explained in the course)
3. STM32F7508-DK Discovery kit with STM32F750N8 MCU
4. STM32F4DISCOVERY Discovery kit with STM32F407VG MCU + External ILI9341 TFT-LCD interfaced via SPI (Explained in the course)
5. Any stm32 board + External ILI9341 TFT-LCD interfaced via SPI
6. USB logic analyzer (Optional )
7. Jumper wires if you are using hardware option 4 or 5
Note: LVGL applications can be tested on a PC simulator without the need for any target hardware.
Software requirements: STM32CUBEIDE
Mastering Microcontroller: STM32-LTDC, LCD-TFT, LVGL (MCU3) introduction video
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
subtitle : None
password file(s): www.downloadly.ir