Download at MAXIMUM SPEED and remove 503 Error
Purchase a VIP membership and download using our fastest servers, up to 1Gb/s
If you get 503 error while downloading, Become VIP to download with unlimited connections.
Course 11: SQL Server 2019 on Windows Server 2019 Series published by Udemy Academy. Installing SQL Server 2019 with an error on clustering in Windows Server 2019, the entry point for database management.
Students who have taken our previous courses know that we like to go deep with all the technologies we work on and so to meet this need we develop courses in large suites and this chain of courses helps students to not only Understand the technology itself, but with confidence. Implement it in your company, prepare and crack for any interview and also update your skills. This SQL series consists of 3 courses including more than 30 hours of intensive training. Before reviewing the course outline, we would like to add a very important point, the network and infrastructure used in this course was created in our Course 1: Set Windows Server 2019 Network – Microsoft Series, where we set up the virtual environment for all the courses that We have created has been developed so far.
What you will learn in the Course 11: SQL Server 2019 on Windows Server 2019 Series:
- Installing SQL Server 2019 and SSMS 15 on Windows Server 2019
- SQL 2019 failed in the cluster
- Key database concepts in the context of SQL Server 2019
- Data modeling techniques
- Normalization and denormalization techniques
- Relationship types and effects in database design
- Impact of database design on performance
- Common database objects are used
Who is this course suitable for:
- The primary audience for this course is people who are moving into a database role, or whose role has expanded to include database technologies.
- People who manage and maintain SQL Server databases. These people perform database management and maintenance as their primary area of responsibility or work in environments where databases play a key role in their primary work.
- The secondary audience for this course is people who develop applications that serve content from SQL Server databases.
- Publisher: Udemy
- Instructor: Dante Leo
- Language: English
- Training level: Introductory
- Number of courses: 88
- Training duration: 11 hours and 23 minutes
Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
Students might have to attend Course 1: Set Windows Server 2019 Network – Microsoft series, if you want to create the network from scratch.
No technical experience is required.
Course 11: SQL Server 2019 on Windows Server 2019 Series introduction video
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
password file(s): www.downloadly.ir