Download at MAXIMUM SPEED and remove 503 Error
Purchase a VIP membership and download using our fastest servers, up to 1Gb/s
If you get 503 error while downloading, Become VIP to download with unlimited connections.
Adventures In C# Programming adventure course in C# programming published by Udemy Academy. Learn C# by programming a text adventure game. Adventures in C# Programming is a programming course like no other! It teaches you the features of the C# language by guiding you step-by-step through making an exploration-style game.
You will learn that…
- Write a retro style adventure game like “Zork” or “Clossal Cave”.
- Master object orientation by creating a hierarchy of treasure objects
- Create rooms and maps using .NET collections, arrays, and dictionaries
- Creating objects with overloaded and overridden methods
- Serialize data networks to save and restore games
- Write modular code using classes, partial classes, and subclasses
- User interaction program with “natural language” interface.
- Plus: encapsulation, inheritance, constructors, lists, properties, hidden methods and much more…
If you’re a beginner programmer and you’re taking another C# course, this will give you hands-on experience writing a large, complex project. If you’re an experienced programmer, this gives you a quick way to get into the nitty-gritty corners of C#. If you’re a fan of retro games, learn how to write games just like those 1980s Infocom classics! In this course you will learn to write your own retro text adventure game using the free version of Visual Studio Community Edition or the commercial version of Microsoft Visual Studio. All the source code of sample projects are ready to download, run and modify. The course instructor, Huw Collingbourne, is the author of the cult adventure game, The Golden Wombat Of Destiny. A well-known online programming teacher, he is also a well-known programming columnist in the UK and author of The Book Of Ruby. C# programming adventure is the best fun way to learn C# language. So, log in and let’s start the adventure!
What you will learn in the Adventures In C# Programming course:
- Plan a text adventure game
- Teaching object-oriented programming in C#
- Build a complex project from multiple code files
- Understanding classes, objects and serialization
Who is this course suitable for:
- Beginners who have already studied (or are currently studying) an introductory C# course.
- Intermediate programmers ready to dive in to learn C# in depth.
- Anyone interested in creating a classic style text adventure.
- Publisher: Udemy
- Instructor: Huw Collingbourne
- Language: English
- Training level: Introductory to Advanced
- Number of courses: 46
- Training duration: 2 hours and 27 minutes
Visual Studio (either the free Community edition or a commercial edition).
Some basic programming knowledge
Adventures In C# Programming introduction video
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
password file(s): www.downloadly.ir