Download at MAXIMUM SPEED and remove 503 Error
Purchase a VIP membership and download using our fastest servers, up to 1Gb/s
If you get 503 error while downloading, Become VIP to download with unlimited connections.
In the 70-462: SQL Server Database Administration (DBA) course, learn some of the skills Microsoft wants you to have and add another tool to your CV or resume, and even go for an official Microsoft certification. Please note: Microsoft has canceled the 70-462 exam. However, the information in this course is still relevant to the DBA. SQL Server is one of the main database tools in demand in the job market, and being able to do DBA for SQL Server can be very useful for your current job and your next job search. We’ll download and install the SQL Server Developer program for free, which gives you all the features of the Enterprise edition at full cost (but without being able to use it for commercial purposes). We start by downloading a demo database and learning how to back up and restore this database and appropriate recovery models for other databases to enable you to provide Point in Time recovery.
We manage logins and server roles so you can control who has access to what data, implement and maintain indexes so you can speed up searches, and import and export data. We’ll explore managing SQL Server Agent so you can automate routine tasks, as well as become aware of problems, manage and configure databases, and explore compression, both of which help manage large databases. they do. and many more.
What you will learn in the course 462-70: SQL Server Database Administration (DBA).
- Creating database backup and recovery, understanding different recovery models
- Manage logins and server roles, and import and export data
- Manage SQL Server Agent and monitor SQL Server instances
- Collect and analyze diagnostic data
- And …
This course is suitable for people who
- If you want to gain experience in SQL Server database management, this course is for you.
- No prior experience with T-SQL is required, although the more knowledge you have, the better.
- In this course we will cover several aspects that were previously tested in the Microsoft 70-462 “Administering Microsoft SQL Server” exam.
- Although the exam specifically states “SQL Server 2012/2014”, all parts of this course are applicable to the 2016 and 2017 versions, and mostly to the 2008 and 2008R2 versions.
- If you want advanced training in database management, this course is not for you.
Lecturer: Phillip Burton
Education level: introductory
Number of courses: 100
Training duration: 9 hours and 51 minutes
Course headings at 2022-10
You don’t need any prior DBA knowledge prior to taking this course.
It would be helpful if you knew how to create simple T-SQL statements (SELECT, FROM, WHERE, GROUP BY) for some parts of the course, but not essential
You don’t need any form of SQL Server to already be installed on your computer; I will show you have to download it and install it – for free.
You will need a Windows computer. We will be installing SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) on your computer.
Most of the DBA functionality is not available on Azure Data Studio, and therefore you will not be able to do the DBA operations using a Mac.
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.
password file(s) : www.downloadly.ir