Full Stack Web Developer is a full stack web development and programming training course published by Udacity Academy. During the process of this comprehensive training course, you will get to know the process of designing, developing and implementing different web applications that are used by different people and businesses. The development of large and powerful web applications and most importantly the design and development of professional APIs with the ability to receive and call data from the database are among the most important topics raised in this training course.
Among the most important topics discussed in this training course are the design and construction of databases and various databases for software and web applications, the construction and implementation of database-based APIs, the security of web-based applications, Implementation of authentication system and user access level management, design and implementation of web applications based on Flask, final implementation of applications in cloud servers using Docker and Kubernetes, etc.
What you will learn in Full Stack Web Developer
- SQL language
- Data and information modeling
- Relational databases
- Using the Python programming language to implement the logic of different databases
- API development and documentation for it
- Testing different APIs
- Implementation of authentication system and user access level management
- And …
Instructors: Amy Hua, Caryn McCarthy, Gabriel Ruttner and Kennedy Behrman
Number of Lessons: 117
Duration: Approx. 4 Months
Course 1: SQL and Data Modeling for the Web
Connecting and Interacting with Databases
Intro to SQLAlchemy and SQLAlchemy ORM Basics
SQLAlchemy ORM in Depth
Build a CRUD App with SQLAlchemy ORM – Part 1
Build a CRUD App with SQLAlchemy ORM – Part 2
Course 2: API Development and Documentation
Introduction to APIs
HTTP and Flask Basics
Endpoints and Payloads
Course 3: Identity Access Management
Course 4: Server Deployment and Containerization
AWS and Kubernetes
Deployment using CI/CD
Full Stack Web Developer Prerequisites
To optimize your chances of success in the Full Stack Web Developer Nanodegree program, we recommend that you have experience writing and testing software with Python or another object-oriented programming language.
- Beginner-level experience in Python. If you do not have this experience, check out our Intro to Programming Nanodegree program or Intro to Computer Science course.
- Experience using Git for version control. If you do not have this experience, check out our How to Use Git and GitHub course.
- You are self-driven and motivated to learn. Participation in this program requires consistently meeting the deadlines, and devoting at least 10 hours per week to your work.
- You can communicate fluently and professionally in written and spoken English.
- You have access to a computer with a broadband connection, on which you’ll install a professional code/text editor (ie. VSCode or Atom) as well as virtual machines (using VirtualBox and Vagrant).
- You are willing to contribute to the success of the program, including collaborating with fellow students, and giving us feedback on how we can improve.
Desirable Prior Experience:
- You’ve completed an object-oriented Python programming course.
- You’ve tried to build server-side applications in the past and want to learn how to do it at a professional level.
What software and versions will I need in this program?
For this program, you will need a computer with a broadband internet connection, capable of hardware. Note: Most consumer computers on the market today meet these requirements. You will need administrative access to be able to install software on your computer. This program uses Python 3.7, PostgreSQL 11, SQLAlchemy, Flask 1.0, Docker and various Python packages. Students will need to be able to communicate fluently and professionally in written and spoken English.
Full Stack Web Developer introduction video
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir