|October 21, 2021 (1 day ago)|
|Truck Simulator : Ultimate|
For the first time, the Truck Simulator genre combined with Tycoon lets you play a rather strange game. But you will still experience simulated heavy truck driving screens like in real life.Table of contentsIntroduce about Truck Simulator : UltimateBackgroundYou will not just drive a regular truck, but much moreTalking numbersHigh simulationMOD APK version of Truck Simulator : UltimateMOD featureDownload Truck Simulator : Ultimate APK & MOD for Android
Introduce about Truck Simulator : Ultimate
Open a transportation company and directly drive dozens of heavy trucks
On all different gaming platforms, simulation games are increasingly gaining the trust of users. Simply because the 3D experience in these games is often done quite well, some even incorporate sandbox modes. And playing them, you can do things you never had the opportunity to do in real life. For example, driving a heavy truck.
Truck Simulator : Ultimate is more special than all driving simulation games I have ever played. This is the first time there is a harmonious combination of Simulation and Tycoon genres in the same game. You will play the role of an experienced truck driver. You open a company, hire employees, and expand the business. And slowly, you lead your company to become the world’s largest logistics company, the King of Trucks, with hundreds of trucks traveling across the country every day.
You will not just drive a regular truck, but much more
The beginning is not the usual truck selection screen. You will choose the country to open the company. Those countries include the United States, China, Canada, Russia, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Turkey, Korea, Japan, Brazil, Azerbaijan… Now may you guess what will happen later from this country selection? Well. Let me tell you. Choosing which country to start a company will determine all the routes that you will travel through until the company opens more branches in other countries.
Initially, the company will have only one driver and one truck. Overcome many challenging tracks and transport a variety of goods in more than 100 different cities. Each time you complete a task, you will receive a reward. The more cumbersome and complicated the package and the longer the distance and the faster the request time, the higher the fee.
Once you have enough money accumulated and more potential customers, you will start buying more cars, hiring more drivers, sales staff, and eventually a talent manager for the company. Build your fleet of trucks with a variety of specialized vehicles to satisfy all customers’ requirements. Recruit drivers and employees with reasonable salaries. Decide to buy which car first and which car later. And decide how to renovate the office and warehouse. The decisions are entirely up to you. So, playing Truck Simulator : Ultimate, you have about 60% of the time to sit behind the wheel, the remaining 40% is for these business decisions. This is a challenge for those of you who love to drive. At the same time, it is also an interesting feature of this game.
People often say, “Quantity does not equal quality”. But in the gaming world, things are a little different. Sometimes the numbers are proof of the luxury and enthusiastic investment of the manufacturer. At least it is true in Truck Simulator : Ultimate. This game has more than 32 types of American and European trucks, all of which are the most modern models today. In addition to the new trucks, you can also admire the market for used trucks which is equally spectacular. Each vehicle you see, select, or use is detailed and customizable: lights, bumpers, horns, cockpit lights… On the way, you will pass through many big cities and on the two sides of the road is full of beautiful natural scenery. It will be great happiness for any driving art enthusiast.
The 3D image in Truck Simulator : Ultimate is not too special or perfect while the sound is also moderate, but the simulation is so good. Once you step into the cockpit, you will see many buttons and detailed control levers like a real truck.
Along the way, you can freely choose any viewing angle you like to get the most comprehensive view. You can see from above when connecting the trailer to the packages. The rear-front view when driving on the highway provides you with irresistibly beautiful scenery. And you see through the first-person view when directly looking at the dashboard and touching buttons with your own hands. It is also one of the factors that make the simulation great for this game.
There is one more detail that is pretty good too. Drivers have stops along the way, and they can order food and eat, and rest a bit after the truck is in the station. At this point, you can also hear the chewing sound of the driver. Honestly, I was a bit frozen for a few seconds in surprise. Sometimes such a detail can be a very small thing that will surprise you and let you forever admire the game.