Free Download SyncFolders 3 full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is an easy tool to synchronize or backup your files & folders.
Overview of SyncFolders 3
It helps you synchronize two folders' contents, including any subfolders. The folders may be on different disk drives, networks, or storage devices attached to the USB port.
The program allows you to easily copy new and updated files and folders in either direction. It is a handy tool for backup and synchronization purposes.
Moreover, It includes external hard disk drives, flash drives, and any other type of USB storage device.
Features of SyncFolders 3
- Supports two-way synchronization of files and folders
- Can easily be used as backup tool
- Shows a preview before the actual synchronization takes place. You can override actions if desired
- Detects conflicts or file collisions when a file has changed in both locations since the last sync operation. Therefore, It tracks file modifications and deletions in a local database
- Propagates deletions and detects file renames
- Default actions can be defined in case of synchronization conflicts
- Integrates with Windows' Task Scheduler to support scheduled synchronizations
- Supports file and folder filters
- Can handle long file names and files of any size
- Supports multiple synchronization rules in a single rules file
- Deleted or overwritten files can be moved to the recycle bin or to a time-stamped history folder
- History files can be deleted after a user-defined period
- Unlimited number of files
- Can ignore one-hour timestamp differences caused by DST switch for synchronization to FAT file systems
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more