Free Download Shotcut Offline Installer for Windows PC is a simple and user-friendly video editor that offers a series of features and functions to help you adjust and retouch your favorite movies in just a few clicks of your mouse.
You can also FREE download Movavi Video Suite.
Shotcut is a free, open-source, cross-platform video editor. Support for the latest audio and video formats thanks to FFMPEG, Video compositing across video tracks, Cross-platform support: available on Windows, Linux, and macOS, Blackmagic Design SDI, and HDMI for input and preview monitoring.
Supports hundreds of audio and video formats and codecs thanks to FFmpeg. Further using Shotcut, no import is required, which means native editing, plus multi-format timelines, resolutions, and frame rates within a project. Frame accurate seeking is supported for many video formats.
Features of Shotcut
- supports oodles of audio and video formats and codecs thanks to FFmpeg (or libav as-built)
- supports many image formats such as BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, SVG, TGA, TIFF as well as image sequences
- no import required native editing
- frame-accurate seeking for many formats
- multi-format timeline: mix and match resolutions and frame rates within a project
- network stream playback (HTTP, HLS, RTMP, RTSP, MMS, UDP)
- frei0r video generator plugins (e.g. color bars and plasma)
- Blackmagic Design SDI and HDMI for input and preview monitoring
- JACK transport sync
- flexible UI through dock-able panels
- encode/transcode to a variety of formats and codecs thanks to FFmpeg (or libav as-built)
- capture (record) SDI, HDMI, webcam (V4L2), JACK, PulseAudio, IP streams, X11 screen
- stream (encode to IP) files and any capture source
- batch encoding with job control
- multitrack timeline with thumbnails and waveforms
- thumbnail and waveform caching between sessions
- audio mixing across all tracks
- video compositing across video tracks
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 500 MB or more