Free Download Seagate DiscWizard full version standalone offline installer for Windows offers a suite of tools to help you manage Seagate or Maxtor hard drives. For instance, the program can create a complete image backup of your hard drive.
Overview of Seagate DiscWizard Benefits
You're able to build a bootable recovery disc, too. If your hard drive becomes corrupted and Windows will no longer start, boot from this instead, restore your last backup, and everything should be back to normal.
Furthermore, maybe you've bought a faster, larger hard drive? Seagate DiscWizard includes an option to add a new drive to your system. And you can then clone your existing hard drive by copying its partitions to the new disc, so you're able to boot from that instead.
As with any complex drive management tool, you need to be extremely careful about how you use DiscWizard. A single error - restore a backup to the wrong drive, say - could result in massive data loss. All Seagate DiscWizard functions are launched using clear and easy-to-follow wizards, though, so on balance, you're probably safer here than with much of the competition.
Overview of Seagate DiscWizard Features
- Migrate or copy entire contents of one disc drive to another
- Fully backup data from all partitions
- Backup operating system, installed applications and settings
- Supports backup to internal drives, external drives and DVDs
- Disaster recovery bootable media
- DriveCleanser securely destroys all data on partitions
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 2 GB or more