Free Download Synium Screenium full version standalone offline installer for macOS. It allows you to record at 60 frames per second, which is ideal for instructional videos, gameplay records, and any other screen material you want to record.
Overview of Screenium for macOS
You can record precisely what you see on your screen in a few minutes and turn it into a screencast. It allows you to record at 60 frames per second, which is ideal for instructional videos, gameplay records, and any other screen information you want to capture if you're using a 4K or 5K display or a Mac with a Retina display.
It puts you on the safe side by creating the smoothest video quality possible for these devices. It has a lot more to offer than just ultra-smooth video capturing. Take advantage of various useful tools to assist you in creating the perfect screencast.
For instance, incorporate FaceTime camera video as a Picture-in-Picture clip, add audio comments, or hide your desktop or desktop symbols during recording. It additionally records keystrokes and mouse pointers as distinct tracks, allowing you to visualize and edit hit keys and mouse clicks at any time.
Its user-friendly and sophisticated video editor provides everything you need to clip your film, incorporate messages, and add effects, transitions, and animations. Make mouse clicks stand out, add geometric shapes, or hide portions of the screen that hold personal information.
You can, of course, modify audio tracks and apply filters.
You may even add multilingual audio comments or auto-generated voice tracks using text synthesis.
Features of Screenium for macOS
- Ultra-smooth 60 fps recording
- Supports any screen resolution
- 4 recording modes: full screen, area selection, specific window, iOS/tvOS device
- Embed FaceTime camera footage as a Picture-in-Picture clip if desired.
- Visualize keystrokes and mouse clicks
- Incognito mode to hide the desktop, desktop symbols, or simply Screenium
- Versatile, convenient editor
- Highly optimized for multi-processor Macs
- You can use your voice or auto-generated voice tracks with VoiceOver.
- 4K and 5K recording at the total frame rate
- Versatile video effects and transitions
- Templates for text or graphic overlays
- Numerous audio filters
- Export files, share via e-mail, Messages app, or direct upload to video portals such as Youtube and Vimeo
Technical Details and System Requirements
- macOS 10.10 or later