Free Download progeCAD Professional for Windows is an AutoCAD compatible 2D/3D CAD application that works with AutoCAD DWG files from AutoCAD 2.5 through AutoCAD 2020 and imports Autodesk Revit and IFC files! The best solution for AEC, MCAD, and all generic CAD usages.
You can also FREE download the latest version of Altair SimSolid.
Overview of progeCAD Professional Benefits
DWG is progeCAD's native file format. It is the same AutoCAD file format, so there's no file conversion and data loss when you open an existing DWG file with progeCAD. We provide industry-standard compatibility with AutoCAD, which means you can get to work immediately using DWG files, commands, fonts, blocks, hatches, and Linetypes. Furthermore, progeCAD imports Autodesk Revit and IFC BIM objects.
The PDF2DWG tool in progeCAD Professional and iCADMac converts vector PDF engineering drawings into the DWG/DXF format as editable objects. progeCAD Professional includes the automated building tool for architects designed to increase house and interior design and remodeling productivity. Works 2D and 3D
The User interface is standard and intuitive, familiar to all AutoCAD Users who will get started with progeCAD immediately. No learning curve! Nothing to learn if you are an AutoCAD user. iCADLib, included in progeCAD and iCADMac, contains more than 22.000 2D/3D blocks. iCADLib also integrates the Traceparts and Cadenas web portals for easy-guided usage of more than 100 million blocks available online.
Overview of progeCAD Professional Features
- PDF Export with Layers - includes PDF/A ISO19005 Standard export
- Insert BIM models into DWG. IFC and Autodesk Revit files supported
- Customizable Toolpalettes for Blocks, Hatches and frequently used Commands
- 3D Print - STL export for 3D Printer output
- iCADLib Blocks Manager. More than 22.000 2D/3D ready-to-use blocks
- Direct access to Traceparts and Cadenas with millions of blocks ready-to-use
- Dynamic blocks editing
- EasyArch - 2D and 3D building plugin for architects
- Helix and Loft Commands
- ADDSELECTED - create a new object of the same type and general properties of a selected object.
- Gradient Hatch
- Bitmap/Raster support - Jpeg, TIFF, Png, Gif, ECW, MrSID and Jpeg 2000
- Bitmap polygonal clipping
- Plot Margin Customization - cover the entire sheet area
- Digital signatures to .dwg files
- AUTOSEZ automatic creation of surface profiles (Topographic Sections - AutoCAD Civil 3D Feature)
- LOPE creation of slope patterns
- Block Editor (BEDIT)
- Optimization for 4K displays
- Dynamic UCS
- Dynamic Input
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended