Free Download Print2CAD AI Phenomenon full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It converts all PDF vectors, PDF raster images (vectorization), and native and non-native PDF text (OCR).
Overview of Print2CAD AI Phenomenon
This software converts all PDF elements into complete editable CAD elements. It will convert all PDF lines, polylines, splines, texts, circles, arcs, and layers into native DWG/DXF entities. It vectorizes all PDF raster pictures as DWG/DXF vectors or solids using "Center Line Tracing," "Outline Tracing," or "Solidization" as vectorization methods.
It uses Artificial Intelligence (AI) Methods for H/V line recognition, fitting corner recognition, solid walls recognition, symbol recognition, and text OCR. It applies Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to all kinds of text (line, hatch, or raster) and with all inclination angles.
It offers vectorization of PDF raster pictures as DWG vectors or solids using special vectorization and colorization methods. Raster image preprocessor with a filling of small holes and connection of broken pixel traces corrects automatic raster pictures before vectorization and OCR of Text.
Features of Print2CAD AI Phenomenon
- PDF to DWG/DXF vector conversion
- Walls and fitting corner recognition
- Accurate calibration of PDF coordinates
- Optimization of converted DWG/DXF files
- PDF image vectorization to editable DWG/DXF
- OCR recognition of rasterized PDF text
- Recognition of layers, linetypes, line weights
- Pre-Processing of PDF raster images before vectorization
- OCR recognition of non-native PDF text
- Artificial intelligence OCR of symbols
- Alternative vectorization as line, solid, or outline
- Batch conversion of hundreds of PDF files
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more