Free Download Native Instruments Guitar Rig Pro version standalone offline installer for macOS, It is used to create inspiring sounds for guitar, bass, and more. Unlimited amounts of warmth, grit, crunch, and fuzz, plus all the effects you could ever need.
Overview of Native Instruments Guitar Rig for macOS
Back with a new look, new amps, new effects, and new machine learning technology to model state-of-the-art hardware. Unlimited amounts of warmth, grit, crunch and fuzz, plus all the effects you could ever need. It is a multi-effects rack, and the amp simulator is made to experiment with audio quickly and directly.
Think of it as your studio, only with more space, less heavy amp heads, and way more flexibility. Design unique processing chains to customize your tones, adding space, warmth and character to everything from guitar and bass, to strings, drums, synths and more.
Features of Native Instruments Guitar Rig for macOS
- Create inspiring sounds for guitar, bass, and more
- 17 amps, 27 cabinets, 54 effects
- In-depth tone shaping with a choice of mics and positioning
- A studio full of amps, cabs, mics, and creative tools – GUITAR RIG gives you the power to shape your tone to perfection
- The gold standard for guitar and bass
- Free guitar rig player
- The Control Room features let you configure precise microphone setups for your chosen amp, cabinet, and effects setup
Technical Details and System Requirements
- macOS 10.14, 10.15 or 11 (64-bits)