ImBatch is available as a free download from our software library. This is a free batch image processing tool for Windows. ImBatch features an excellent user interface that’s easy to use and understand and can convert, resize, rotate and carry out other operations on lots of images in a single operation.
Features of ImBatch Free Download
- Files can be uploaded in the working environment using the built-in browse function or “drag and drop” support. It works with various file formats, namely BMP, DIB, RLE, TIF, GIF, JPG, PCX, PNG, TGA, PPM, PGM, DCX, DAT, PSD, WDP, HDP, and others.
- ImBatch offers support for batch processing, which means you can add multiple photos and process them at the same time.
- One of the top features bundled in this tool is a smart system which allows you to set up multiple tasks and run them simultaneously. Plus, you can save the tasks to a file and use them in your future editing projects.
- What’s more, the program lets you preview the pictures, delete the selected ones, zoom in or out, and automatically refresh the current image.
- When it comes to image editing operations, the utility provides an extensive list of tools which can be configured with minimum effort.
- You can apply watermarks by embedding text messages and images, and selecting the font style, transparency, rotation angle, and alignment, as well use the automatic enhancing mode for improving the quality of your photos.
- Additionally, you are allowed to adjust the levels of brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, and lightness, alter the RGB values, make the images black and white, apply grayscale, sepia, or white balance options, and insert frames by uploading a photo from your computer.
- The program enables you to choose between different special effects, such as Gaussian blurring and sharpening options, inner or soft shadows, and round corners, resize 3D images and canvas, activate the auto-cropping function, as well as flip, resize, and rotate the items.
- Other important features worth mentioning let you remove or set the EXIF and IPTC tags, reset the time, rename files, and reverse the changes to the image original settings.
- You can convert the edited files to various file formats (e.g. PNG, TGA, JPG, BMP, EPS, PCX, PDF, PSD, SVG, MTV), publish them on Facebook, keep the original filenames or insert additional data (file, image, EXIF, or IPTC attributes), use hotkeys for a better control over the entire process, and undo or redo your actions.
You can also download Advanced Batch Converter
Download ImBatch for PC
This post was recently updated on December 17, 2021