Free Download Homedale full version standalone offline installer for Windows is a simple wireless network monitor that allows you to view nearby access points' status and signal strength.
You can also FREE download Solarwinds Serv-U MFT Server.
Homedale is a simple wireless network monitor that allows you to view nearby access points' status and signal strength.
In addition to displaying technical information like infrastructure mode, channel, and supported bitrates, the program also includes a signal graph that allows you to monitor the signal strength of multiple access points in real-time.
With Homedale, you can search for Wi-Fi / WLAN Access Points and monitor their signal strength.
Overview of Homedale Features
- See an overview of all available access points with their signal strength, encryption [WEP/WPA/WPA2], speed and channel.
- You can also monitor the signal strength of selected access points in a graph over the time.
- Make a right mouse click to connect and disconnect from a WLAN access point.
- See the usage of all Wi-Fi channels and find the optimal channel for your access point.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more