Free Download File Juicer full version standalone offline installer for macOS. It can find and extract images, video, audio, or text from files.
Overview of File Juicer for macOS
It is a drag-and-drop can opener and data archaeologist. Its specialty is finding and extracting images, video, audio, or text from files that are hard to open in other ways. In computer forensics, this is called carving.
It finds and extracts JPEG, JP2, PNG, GIF, PDF, BMP, WMF, EMF, PICT, TIFF, Flash, ZIP, HTML, WAV, AVI, MOV, MP4, MPG, MP3, AIFF, AU, WMV, or text from files which contain data in those formats.
Features of File Juicer for macOS
- Extract images from a PowerPoint slide show or presentation
- Extract images and text from PDF files
- Recover images and video from erased flashcards
- Recover text from damaged files
- Extract the images and HTML files in Safari's cache
- Extract attachments from email archives
- Rebuild simple PDF files into Word documents
- Convert iPhoto's iPod cache files and thumb files to TIFF
- Recover photos from your iPod if you have lost your Mac
- Extract Flash animations saved in EXE files
- Convert ZIP files that have been saved as.EXE files to zipping
- Extract the JPEG pictures from Canon & Nikon RAW files
- Use it for forensics examining cache files of various kinds or to "carve" out files from disk images
- Invisibly attach files to images - simple steganography
Technical Details and System Requirements
- macOS 10.11 or later