Free Download Drive SnapShot standalone offline installer for Windows PC creates an exact Disk Image of your system into a file, including the operating system, installed programs, your data, and all security attributes - while windows are running and you continue to work.
You can also FREE download Nero BackItUp.
Overview of Drive SnapShot Benefits
Drive Snapshot allows you to backup your partition or your hard disk drive, and it also can create a disk image of your system. If disaster strikes (a virus, trojan, or hard disk crash), a complete and exact restauration of your system will be possible in only a few minutes.
The image file can be mounted as a virtual drive, so you can easily restore (or use) single files or directories using Windows Explorer or another program.
Overview of Drive SnapShot Features
- Create Disk Image Backups, while running Windows
- There is no restart (to DOS) necessary. Never.
- Continue your work, while the Backup is in progress
- The new Snapshot technology ensures, that all data are consistent, and reflect the PC's data at the start of backup. There are no difficulties with opened files. Never.
- This enables a very fast and easy way to backup servers and other computers, that must run 24 hours a day.
- Easy Use and Restore of single Files or directories
- Drive Snapshot creates a virtual drive, containing all your drives data. You may use, compare, or restore these files directly from the Disk Image file.
- This works with any program of your choice, including (of course) the Windows Explorer
- Complete Restore of a disk in case of Disaster
- If a disk is restored to it's original state, it will be exactly the same as at the time of Backup - byte for byte.
- Restoring a system partition will require DOS; other drives can be restored using Windows
- Compatible to all Windows file systems (FAT16, FAT32, NTFS)
- Compatible to all Windows RAID Methods
- Very easy and comprehensive command line interface
- This makes automation of regular tasks a breeze.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more