Free Download CSI SAP2000 Ultimate for Windows PC. It is general-purpose civil-engineering software ideal for analyzing and designing any structural system.
Overview of CSI SAP2000 Ultimate Benefits
SAP2000 Ultimate is general-purpose civil-engineering software ideal for analyzing and designing any structural system. Basic and advanced systems, ranging from 2D to 3D, of simple geometry to complex, may be modeled, analyzed, designed, and optimized using a practical and intuitive object-based modeling environment that simplifies and streamlines the engineering process.
From its 3D object based graphical modeling environment to the wide variety of analysis and design options completely integrated across one powerful user interface, SAP2000 has proven to be the most integrated, productive, and practical general purpose structural program on the market today.
This intuitive interface allows you to create structural models rapidly and intuitively without long learning curve delays. Now you can harness the power of SAP2000 for all of your analysis and design tasks, including minor day-to-day problems.
Overview of CSI SAP2000 Ultimate Features
- It offers a single user interface to perform: Modeling, Analysis, Design, and Reporting.
- It has a wide selection of templates for quickly starting a new model.
- View and manipulate analytical and physical models with great precision.
- In SAP2000, grids can be defined as cartesian or cylindrical.
- Engineers have many options when it comes to mesh generation in SAP2000.
- Users can create and apply hinge properties to perform pushover analyses in SAP2000.
- Define specific loads to model a wide array of loading conditions with SAP2000 built-in user loading options.
- SAP2000 can perform both linear static and multi-step static analysis
- Users can display deformed geometry based on any load or combination of loads, as well as animations of modes.
- Pre-formatted printed reports are now available at the push of a button.
- SAP2000 supports many industry standards for importing and exporting data.
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 7
- Processor: Multi core Intel Series or above, Xeon or AMD equivalent
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 4GB or more recommended