Free Download CSI CSiXCAD full version standalone offline installer for Windows. It is a drawing generation plugin for CAD platforms.
Overview of CSI CSiXCAD
This plugin for AutoCAD, BricsCAD, and ZWCAD streamlines drawing production directly interacting with ETABS and SAP2000. It links structural models defined and maintained in ETABS or SAP2000 and the drawings documenting them in the CAD software.
It can compare the contents of its BIM model with the modified design model and either import all changes or only select changes. Last edits to the drawings in CSiXCAD are maintained, and a report listing the changes is generated.
Numerous options allow you to control how BIM objects display in the CAD software. Modifications or changes made to the BIM objects allow for faster updating of drawings and details.
Features of CSI CSiXCAD
- Import From ETABS or SAP2000
- BIM Objects
- Floor Plans
- Exceptionally Configurable
- Column Schedules
- Joist Plans
- Wall Reinforcement Plans
- Beam and Column Schedules
- Rebar Cages
- Supported Interoperability
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 11 / Windows 10 / Windows 8.1
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64 ( Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2, or better recommended)
- RAM: 4GB (8GB or more recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 6GB or more recommended
- Display: 1024 by 768 resolution and 16 bits colors for standard (GDI+) graphics mode