Free Download V-Ray for Cinema 4D, also known as VRAYforC4D, is the Cinema4D native incarnation of this great engine. It enables you to use V-Ray directly within Cinema4D using the typical C4D like workflow.
V-Ray for Cinema 4D Overview
Vray for Cinema 4D by LAUBlab KG brings the features, power, and reliability of Vray into Cinema 4D. V-Ray for C4D v3 now incorporates the latest render engine and toolset from Chaos. This includes early-stage GPU functionality in addition to the powerful and well-established CPU rendering.
VRAYforC4D is used very much as the usual Advanced Render Workflow within Cinema 4D, though the Material and Render Settings are slightly different due to other features and additional options.
You can render in the perspective Viewport and the picture viewer as you would normally in Cinema 4D. You can adjust all light, camera, material, and tag settings in the C4D Attribute manager. can also adjust the material in the C4D Material manager,
All render settings are located in the Vraybridge render setting tabs. Which can be found under Render Setting - Effects - VrayBridge.
Features of V-Ray for Cinema 4D
- V-Ray vrscene system (same as Maya, Xsi, etc)
- DR/Distributed Rendering
- Full motion blur in C4D
- New & expanded (vrscene sdk) based multi pass system
- New multi pass interface
- vrscene file format export
- V-Ray standalone support
- Latest V-Ray core
- Interface to load and use native V-ray shaders within C4D
- Reflection and refraction interpolation feature within the BRDF material (point based)
- V-Ray car paint material
- V-Ray flakes layer
- V-Ray procedural Hair (proxy like)
- V-Ray Fast Fur
- Support for MAXON hair and V-Ray procedural hair
- MAXON fur and feather support
- V-Ray physical BRDF Hair material
- Rounded edge feature
- Highly optimized proxy export and reparation time
- Render speed up and ram reduction of proxy rendering
- V-Ray spline rendering
- V-Ray particles
- Camera mapping
System Requirements and Technical Details
- Supported Architectures: x64
- System Requirements: Windows
- Supported Operating Systems: The same OS for the version of software that you are using.
- Software Prerequisites: Maxon Cinema 4D R18 or R25