Free Download Avid Media Composer 2021 full version for Windows it is the media and entertainment industry’s most used video editing software, accelerating high-res, HDR, and HD workflows. With tons of great new features, experience the thrill of inspired storytelling with tools that empower you to create the best story possible.
Overview of Avid Media Composer Benefits
Avid Media Composer is the most proven video editing software in the industry, trusted by professional editors in every segment of movie making, television, broadcast, and streaming media.
Designed to handle high volumes of disparate file-based media, Media Composer delivers accelerated high-res and HD workflows, real-time collaboration, and powerful media management, eliminating time-consuming tasks so you can focus on telling a great story.
With support for four real-time streams of XAVC-I media, Avid Media Composer delivers greater performance with high-res media, so you can spend less time rendering or transcoding media to lower resolutions.
Overview of Avid Media Composer Features
- Work with AAX factory presets from Pro Tools
- View closed captions on an external monitor, as well as on the interface
- Get alpha channel support for QuickTime-wrapped DNxHR media
- Export DNxHR as Quicktime-wrapped or MXF OP1a
- Create XAVC-I masters at UHD and 4K resolution
- Get GPU effects acceleration on Mac and Windows with AMD and NVIDIA cards
- Export high-res files in DPX format
- Easily switch project resolutions and have all precompute clips (renders) automatically relink
- Search for bins within the Project window using the Quick Filter tool
- Toggle clips and tracks on and off in the timeline to explore and compare sequence variations
- Speed up editing with new timeline enhancements
- Read DPX files without transcoding using the Avid Image Sequencer plug-in
- Create groups from stereoscopic clips for easy multicam editing
- Keep your Avid software, plug-ins, and related third-party software up to date with the application manager
- Assign bins as "favorites" so you always have access to frequently used material in any project
- Experience better performance with image thumbnail caching, GPU processing support for AVX2 plug-ins, and more
- Create comprehensive reference files easily with the new Simplified AAF format
Technical Details and System Requirements
- Supported 64-bit Windows operating systems: Windows 7(SP1)/8/10
- Processor: Intel i7
- RAM: 8 GB minimum, 16 GB or more recommended; 32 GB or more when working with UHD or high frame rate media
- Free Hard Disk Space: 5 GB or more