Free Download Acon Digital AudioLava full version standalone offline installer for macOS. It is an audio cleaning software for restoring & recording high-quality audio from LP or tape to CD.
Overview of Acon Digital AudioLava for macOS
It is the ideal audio cleaning software for restoring and recording high-quality audio from LP or tape to CD. The new version now runs on both Macintosh and Windows PCs and comes with a modern dark theme that appears crystal sharp on retina-style displays.
The user-friendly interface helps find the best way to bring old recordings back to life and guides the user through all the steps from recording, file import, and track splitting to restoration and CD burning. You can remove noise such as tape hiss, hums, or clicks and crackles on LP records and improve clipped audio.
The algorithms are based on our award-winning audio restoration technology but offer a simplified user interface that makes the restoration process more straightforward. Recordings are automatically split into separate tracks. It is edited manually.
The extensive integrated tools range from dynamic processing and equalization to highly realistic reverb. Plugins in the VST, VST3, and AU (Mac only) formats are supported. Real-time processing simplifies fine-tuning of the parameter settings. The restored recordings can be burned as audio CDs or saved to audio files on the computer in various formats, including WAV, MP4, MP3, Ogg, and FLAC.
Features of Acon Digital AudioLava for macOS
- Runs on Mac and Windows (32-bit and 64-bit versions available)
- Supports ASIO, Windows Audio (exclusive and non-exclusive), and DirectSound driver models under Windows and CoreAudio on Mac
- Automatic track splitting
- Timer and input level triggered recording
- Real-time preview
- The preset manager allows you to store user presets for all integrated audio processing tools
- Level meter with peak, peak hold, and RMS indicators
- Level meter modes include K-20, K-14, K12, and a full digital scale
- Spectrum analyzer
- Loudness meter (EBU R-128 compliant)
- Phase correlation meter
- Time display
- Plugin Formats: VST, VSR3, AU(Mac Only)
- Software emulation of RIAA phono pre-amplifier
- 12 band parametric equalizer (Equalize Light)
- Dynamics (compressor, expander, and gate)
- Channel mixer for stereo image adjustments
- Highly realistic reverb
- Convolution reverb
- Multiply (Chorus effect)
- File Formats: Wave Audio (WAV), AIFF, MP3, MP$ Audio, Ogg Vorbis, FLAG,
- Integrated audio CD burning
- Disc At Once burning (DAO)
- Supports buffer under-run protection schemes
Technical Details and System Requirements
- OS X 10.9 or later
- Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor
- 1 GB RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
- Hard Disk: 1 GB free space