Free Download 2manyrobots Yate full version standalone offline installer for macOS, It is a tag editor developed for Mac OS X users who want total control over their tagging experience.
Overview of 2manyrobots Yate
It was created for folks who want total control over their tagging. The software was built specifically for Mac users and included its own tagging library. MP3 (including mp2), m4a (AAC, ALAC), mp4 (AAC, ALAC, video), m4b, m4v, FLAC, AIFF (aifc, aif), dff, dsf, ape, wav, Ogg (single-stream Vorbis and Opus), Monkey's Audio (ape), and WavPack (VW) files will all be tagged by it.
It comes with a wide variety of features, including actions, a unique scripting system. AcousticBrainz, AcousticID, Beatport, Discogs, iTunes, MusicBrainz, and The Movie Database are all supported by the app (TMDb).
Features of 2manyrobots Yate
- Interfaces to Apple’s iTunes, Music, and TV applications.
- Supports audio in aif, aifc, aiff, ape, dff, dsf, flac, mp2, mp3, mp4, m4a, m4b, m4v, ogg, oga, opus, wav and wv files.
- Displays Stem file metadata when available.
- Chapter information in m4b audiobooks can be edited.
- Supports video in m4v and mp4.
- Reads all ID3 tag formats. Writes ID3 v2.4 or v2.3
- Optionally writes ID3 v1 tag.
- Customizable FLAC mappings.
- Customizable APE mappings.
- LIST-INFO and axml support for WAV files.
- Supports multiple values per field type where permitted.
- Supports multiple fields of the same type where permitted.
- Almost all non binary ID3 fields have been extended to non ID3 file types.
- Support for Content Advisory, Identification and AAC Kind fields in MPEG-4 files.
- Export / import a file’s metadata, including artwork.
- Sync application preferences, (actions, templates, etc.), between two Macs.
- One hundred fully integrated Custom fields.
- Custom presets for UI panel layout.
- Ten Custom edit panels. Roll your own UI. Map almost any metadata item to a custom panel.
- Re-encode text fields which may have incorrectly been identified as ISO-Latin-1 in older mp3 files.
- Per window support for Dark Mode.
Technical Details and System Requirements
- macOS 10.10 or later